Turf Cote 400 is a superior coating based on Acrylic Rubber blend combined with premium resins, pigments fillers and solvents. This coating has been specially developed for all weather tennis courts or any exposed Decks, Pathways etc. It has excellent weathering properties and protects the surface from deterioration against water and abrasion.
- Its flexible film can withstand temperature variations.
- Resists growth of Algae & Fungus.
- Tough & Flexible Film is highly abrasion resistant.
- Excellent barrier against water.
- Single component ready to use.
- Washable and Scrub resistant.
- Will not peel deform or soften.
- Excellent adhesion to all types of building materials.
- Decorative: available in selected shades on request.
Ideally suited for tennis courts, badminton courts, basket ball courts, sports complexes, pathways, pavers, driveways, roads, runways. It can be used on new as well as for remedial work.
- Broken surfaces to be repaired with Floor Resurfacer. Joints and cracks can be repaired with CHEMISTIK Conjoint – 50 Polymeric Sealant.
- Wire brush and clean all foreign matter such as dirt, grease, laitance, mortar dropping, algae, fungus and loose flaking coatings. Wash and clean the surface with water and detergents thoroughly.
- Surface to be treated should be firm and clean prior to coating. New surfaces to be cured for 28 days before the coating is applied.
- Do not work when ambient temperatures are below 5°C and above 45°C.
- Application should not commence during inclement weather or when rain appears imminent.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Always stir the contents well before use. New surfaces and highly porous surfaces need to be primed with CHEMISTIK AC-10 and allowed to dry for 3-4 hours. Turf Cote-400 can be applied by brush or rollers. Apply first coat on prepared surface moving brush/roler in one direction. Second coat apply moving brush across the first coat or at right angles. Intercoating interval should not exceed more than 8-10 hours.
CLEANING OF TOOLS
Wash all containers, brushes, tools and hands with Mineral Turpentine only.
Being inflammable, it should be stored in cool, dry place away from heat and naked flames.
The surface to be treated should be clean, dry and moisture free. Cannot be applied on damp surfaces. Working areas should be well ventilated, as the fumes of the evaporation of solvent should not be inhaled. Smoking should not be permitted during application.
4 Ltrs. & 20 Ltrs.
CHEMISTIK TURF COTE – 400
|Color||White, Dark Green, Apple Green, Terracotta, Golden Yellow|
|Finish||Smooth & Semi Glossy|
|Drying Time @ 30°C
|1 to 2 hours|
|Hard Dry||6 to 8 hours|
|Recommended Coats||Minimum Two Coats|
|Film Property||Tough & Flexible|
|Cold Resistance||sub zero temperature|
|Heat Resistance||Upto 100°C|
|Dry Film Thickness||60-70 Mic per coat|