- Single-component, ready to use.
- Resists wide temperature variations.
- White reflects heat, keeps interiors cool.
- Tough & flexible will not peel or deform.
- Withstands normal expansion contraction of surface.
- Excellent adhesion to all types of masonry surfaces.
- Easy to use can be brush or spray applied.
- Durable and economical.
- Can be used on Roofs and Walls.
- Waterproofing of Terraces, Parapet Walls, Chajjas, External Walls of buildings.
- AC Sheets as waterproofing heat reflective and protective coating.
- Economical waterproofing of various types of sloping and inverted roofs.
- Remove all existing treatment, if any.
- Clean the surface free of oils, grease, dust, loose particles mortar droppings etc.
- Fill all visible cracks with Chemistik Crackseal Caulking Compound by means of putty knife, spatula or fingers. Avoid formation of cavities, bubbles at the time of filling.
- Allow to dry for at least 24 hours. Observe the filling area after lapse of the said time, and if necessary refill the cracks to the level of the surface.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Stir the contents thoroughly.
- Apply one coat of Chemistik Terracote on prepared surface. Allow to dry for 8 hours.
- Apply second coat as above. Every subsequent coat, if applied, should be at an interval of 8 hours between each coat.
- The surface to be treated should be clean, dry and moisture free. Cannot be applied on damp surfaces.
- Working areas should be well ventilated. Smoking should not be permitted during application.
- Do not apply on fresh concrete. Can be applied after 28 days of curing of concrete only.
- Do not dilute as it will adversely affect its properties.
CLEANING OF TOOLS
Wash all containers, brushes, tools and hands with water.
It should be stored in a cool, dry place away from heat and naked flames.
Available in packing of 4, 20 litres.
PRODUCT DATA CHEMISTIK TERRACOTE
|Finish||Smooth & Semi Glossy|
|Drying Time @ 30°C
|2 to 3 hours|
|Hard Dry||6 – 8 hours|
|Recommended Coats||Minimum Two Coats|
|Dry Film Thickness
|60 – 70 microns per coat|
|Heat Resistance||Upto 100°C|