Based on synthetic rubber, complex organic chemicals and rich minerals, Chemistik RWPC Plus is a brushable liquid, having paint consistency and is black in colour.
- Single-component, ready-to-use.
- Can be applied to damp surfaces.
- Excellent adhesion to all surfaces.
- Forms elastic, water-proof film.
- Resistance to temperatures around 80° to 90° C.
- No skilled labour required.
- Economical and durable.
- Remove all existing treatments if any. Clean the surface of dust, loose particles, oils and grease.
- Apply one coat of Chemistik Bitu Sealer as primer coat. Let it dry for 4-6 hours.
- Now all cracks including all hairline cracks will be visible. Fill the cracks of 1 to 5 mm width with Chemistik Joint Filler compound with putty knife, spatula/finger. Avoid formation of cavities or bubbles. Allow to dry for 24 hours.
- Inspect the cracks if filled properly. If shrinkage is observed then top up once again with joint filler compound to the level of surface.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Stir the contents thoroughly prior to use. Apply first coat of Chemistik RWPC Plus on prepared surface.
- Allow to dry for 8 hours or overnight.
- Apply second coat of Chemistik RWPC Plus. If subsequent coats are required, they must be applied at intervals of 8 hours between each coat.
CLEANING OF TOOLS
Wash hands and tools with MTO.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- The surface to be treated should be clean, dry and moisture free. Cannot be applied on damp surfaces.
- Working areas should be well ventilated, as the fumes of the evaporation of solvent should not be inhaled. Smoking should not be permitted during application.
- Do not apply on fresh concrete. Can be applied after 28 days of curing of concrete only.
Available in 1. 4. 20 litres.
CHEMISTIK RUBBERISED WATER PROOF COATING PLUS
|Finish||Smooth and Semi-Glossy|
|Drying Time @ 30°C
|3 to 4 hours|
|Hard Dry||6 to 8 hours|
|Recommended Coats||Minimum Two Coats|
|Film Thickness||80 – 90 microns per coat|
|Film Property||Flexible and tough|
|Cold Resistance||upto 5°C|
|Heat Resistance||80° – 90°C|
|Coverage||50 – 65 sq.ft./litre/coat|
|Flash Point||Above 40°C|