Chemistik Retarder Cum Plasticizer is an admixture which causes delay in initial and final setting time allowing concrete to be transported handling and placing at the required length of time. It can be used it all kind of cements including sulphate resistant types. It allows the reduction in water cement ratio, thereby improving the compressive strength of the concrete than the normal mix design. Very useful in hot weather conditions.
- Extends intiial and final setting time from 1to 4 hours.
- Reduces water cement Ratio by 5-15%
- Improves workability of concretes, increases the slump upto 200mm Plus without loss.
- Improves the compressive strength, minimises segrehation and bleeding, drying shrinkage and settlement.
- Concrete remains plastic enough to be vibrated for compaction after several hours.
- Useful in concreting in hot weather conditions when normal setting time is shortened due to higher ambient temperatures, prevents the formation of cold joints.
- Permits concrete placement in complex reinforcement areas by producing flowable concrete.
- The delaying setting caused by the admixutre can be exploited to obtain an Architectural finish of exposed aggregate.
For manufacturing of concrete where delay in intial and final setting time desired for distant transportation, suitable for RMC Plant.
METHOD OF MIXING / DOSAGE
Direct addition of Chemistik Retarder Cum Plasticixer is recommended in required mix design, soon after water and cement have come into contact with one another, Recommended Dosage 1 to 3 Itrs. per cubic Meter of concrete mix depending on the water reduction, delay in setting time desired and the preveling ambient temperatures. Therefore to determins suitabel dosage for particular mix design and that of site condition and the requirements, a trial batch needs to be worked out after ascertaining specification and the requirements.
CLEANING OF TOOLS
Clean hands and tools etc. with water.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. contact with skin should be avoided. Contamination of the skin should be immediately washed with soap and water and immediate medical attention be sought.
Available in 5, 20, 200 litres.