PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONChemistik PU 35-N Clear Lacquer is a colourless coating which creates barriers against water moisture, air pollution and chemicals at the same time retains maximum value of structures such as marble, mosaic, stone without deforming its originality.
- Single component, ready to use, colourless coating, can be applied by brush, spray or rollers.
Resistance to temperatures upto 100° C.
- Will not crack, deform, peel or discolour after application.
- Resistant to mild acids, alkalies, detergents, oils, grease, etc.
- Prevents growth of funges, mildew, hence adds life to the surface and keeps it in original condition for a long time.
- Excellent adhesion to all types of stones, marble, glass, ceramic tiles, concrete, wood, etc.
- Easily recoatable for maintenance, surface can be overcoated without the need for scrapping the previous coating.
- Waterproofs and beautifies the buildings.
- Chemistik PU 35-N Clear Lacquer is ideally suitable for:
- All types of rough and smooth polished, unpolished stones, external walls of buildings having stone claddings, marble tiles, ceramic, glass tiles, bricks, etc.
- All types of porous stones to prevent dampness.
- As a dust proofer for concrete.
- As a gloss coat on articles made of wood, metal, artefacts, etc.
- Unglazed tiles, slates, pavers.
- Clean the surface from dust, loose particles, oils, grease, etc.
- Ensure that fungus, mildew growth are removed and cleaned with detergents or Florklin and washed thoroughly.
- Fill the cracks, joints with Chemistik Crackseal Caulking Compound by spatula, putty knife or finger. Avoid formation of cavities or bubbles. Chemistik Tile Grout can also be use.
- Allow the sealant to dryfor 24 hours.
- Ensure that before coating, the surface is totally dry, moisture free and clean.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Stir the contents in the container before use.
- Apply one coat of Chemistik PU 35-N Clear Lacquer on the prepared surface.
- Allow the coating to dryfor4 to 6 hours.
- Apply second coat of Chemistik PU 35-N Clear Lacquer and allow to dry for 4 to 6 hours. Any subsequent coat if required can be applied as above.
Clean hands, tools etc. with MTO
Keep in original containers in cool dry place from direct sunlight.
- Do not smoke while coating, as product is highly inflamable.
- Being inflammable keep away from naked flames, direct heat, light etc.
- Working area should be well ventilated, as the solvent fumes should not be inhaled for prolonged periods.
- Smoking should not be permitted during application.
4 Ltrs., 20 Ltrs.
PU 35 – N
|Color||Clear Colourless Liquid|
|Finish||Smooth & Semi Glossy|
|2 to 3 hours|
|Hard Dry||8 to 10 hours|
|Full Cure||72 Hours|
|DFT||50 – 60 Microns|
|Film Properties||Tough yet Flexible abrasion Resistant|