- Good adhesion and flexibility to the surfaces applied.
- It has good corrosion resistance in chemical environment.
- It is a metal primer used in pulp, paper mills, refineries, petrochemical, metal and engineering industries.
Used as a base coat primer prior to Epoxy Top Coats.
The surface should be free from loose particles of paints, dust, rust, grease etc. The steel surfaces should be degreased and blast cleaned. Use only where application can proceed at a temperature above 10 °C.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- It should be applied only on dry and clean surfaces where moisture is not present.
- It can be applied with brush or airless spray.
- Chemistik EP ZCH-401 is a two component packed in two different containers. Stir both the containers thoroughly and separately and mix them in specified proportion as given.
- If the primer requires thinning or if painting tools require cleaning, use EP THIN 200.
- All the equipments should be cleaned thoroughly after use.
CLEANING OF TOOLS
Clean hands, tools etc. with EP THIN: 200.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Avoid inhalation of solvent vapour or paint mist and contact of contents of liquid paint with skin and eyes. Provide face ventilation when working with solvent borne coatings in confined spaces or stagnant air. Provide respiratory, skin and eye protection. Do not smoke in the area and away from open flames, lights etc