- Being two component pre packed units it is ready to use.
- Low viscosity enables deep penetration.
- Quick setting.
- Prevents concrete from de-icing salts.
- Makes the surface firm to receive further treatment.
- Has binding properties.
- For increased protection of concrete especially when below subsoil level.
- Ideal for restrenghtening of old concrete especially when no further loading is possible. Where very little down time is available.
- When concrete has become old and is dusting or porous.
- Can be used in all types of concrete repairs and restoration work especially on industrial floors, airport runways, concrete rafts in basements etc.
- The surface must be relatively clean, dry and free from surface contamination. All previous treatments must be removed by scrubbing, wire brushing and preferable by using an industrial vacuum cleaner.
- Mix the Resin and Hardner as supplied and stir thoroughly.
The mixed contents of sealer coat can be applied by brush, mop, roller. Minimum two liberal coats to be applied at an interval of about two hours between each coat. Very weak or porous surfaces may require further coats which can be determined by the Engineer on site.
CLEANING OF TOOLS
Clean all tools, equipments immediately with Chemistik EP THIN 200 only.
Do not mix material and keep. Store original container in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Two component materials once mixed should be used up immediately. Do not apply on wet surfaces and fresh concrete. Do not split the packs. Working areas should be well ventilated as the vapours of solvents should not be inhaled for long durations. Smoking should not be permitted during application and away from open flames, lights etc.
4, 20 litres
EP SEAL-100 (Epoxy Primer)
|Color||Pale Yellow Colour Liquid|
|Mixing Ratio||R:63 to H:37 by Volume|
|Drying Time @ 30°C
|1/2 to 1 hours|
|Hard Dry||5 to 6 hours|
|Pot Life||More Than 8 hours|
|Flash Point||Above 30°C|