Chemistik Accelerator is a whitish, water like liquid admixture used in cold weather concreting and for speeding up the setting and hardening process of concrete for early finishing and mould removal.
- Reduces permeability and bleeding.
- Resistant to freeze and thaw.
- Accelerates setting and hafdening process of concrete.
- Reduces curing periods to achieve specified early strength.
- Slight increase in workability and reduces the water required to produce given slump.
- Increases compressive strength and improves tensile strength of concrete.
- Improves resistance of concrete to abrasion.
Chemistik Accelerator can be used with portland and pozzolanic cement, portland blast furnace cement, and for precast block and OPC concrete. It can be used for reinforced concrete if suitably protected in service.
METHOD OF MIXING / DOSAGE
The dosage depends on the degree of acceleration and early setting time required. Recommended dosage 300 ml to 1Kg.per bag of cement. Actual test is recommended after taking into account, ambient temperature and the acceleration required for hardening process for given mix design.
CLEANING OF TOOLS
Clean hands, tools etc. with water.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Overdose of water will adversely affect the mix design. Normal curing of concrete must be done.
Available in 5, 20, 200 litres.