Single-component, Brownish clear liquid coating, transparent appearance, which seals concrete and other absorbent surfaces.
- Excellent adhesion to almost all surfaces like concrete, wood, metal, mosaic tiles, A.C. Sheets etc.
- Resistant to temperatures upto 90° C to 100° C. Will not crack, spall, peel or disintegrate in wide temperature variations.
- Can be used on mosaic.
- Can be used as primer or as base coat for waterproofing before painting.
- Resistance to mild acids, alkalies, oil, grease, moisture, detergents etc.
- Seals porous substrates, creates a barrier against water, moisture and atmospheric impurities.
- No skilled labour required. Economical, durable, brushable, sprayable waterproof coating.
- Waterproofing of terraces, roofs, parapet walls, chajjas, exterior walls of buildings, etc.
- For chemical resistance against mild acids, alkalies in factories of processing houses.
- As an anti-corrosive primer for metal surfaces under chassis of vehicles, steel structures, G.I., roofs, pipes, machinery.
- As a primer before painting or primer coat before Crackseal compound/Joint Filler Compound.
- As a sealer compound on absorbent surfaces and primer coat for Chemistik White Water Proofer Coating & other coatings as specified.
- Remove all existing treatments if any.
- Clean the surface as well as cracks of dust, loose particles, oil, grease etc.
- Fill the visible cracks, joints, gaps with Chemistik Joint Filler/Crackseal compound.
- Allow to dry for 24 hours and observe the filling area. If required, fill the cracks once again to the level of the surface.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Stir the contents thoroughly.
- Apply on prepared surface one coat of Chemistik Clear Waterproof Coating. Allow to dry for 4 to 6 hours.
- Apply second coat of Clear Waterproofer. If subsequent coats are required, it should be applied after a interval of 6 hours, between each coat.
Wash all containers, brushes, tools and hands with mineral turpentine.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Being inflammable , it should be stored in a cool, dry place away from heat and naked flames.
Working area should be ventilated. Smoking should not be permitted during application.
Available in packagings of 1/2, 1, 4, 20 litres.
Clear Water Proofer
|Film Property||Flexible Tack Free Clear film.|
|Coverage||First coat smooth surface 80 to 90 sq. ft./ltr.
Second coat smooth surface 100 to 110 sq. ft./ltr.
|Flash Point||Above 30° C|